Facelift & Neck Lift
Facelift in Los Angeles, CA
Facelift surgery, also known as a rhytidectomy, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that can help turn back the hands of time and make a patient look more youthful. In Dr. Bresnick’s hands, a facelift can provide dramatic improvement in facial appearance, while maintaining a natural look. Dr. Bresnick’s unique approach allows patients to look like a younger and better version of themselves. We are pleased to offer facial rejuvenation surgery in Los Angeles, CA to both men and women.
Look Naturally Youthful with Dr. Bresnick’s Unique Approach
If you’re interested in facelift surgery, your first step will be to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bresnick. We meet with each prospective patient individually to make sure that a facial lift and/or neck lift is the ideal procedure for the desired improvement. Dr. Bresnick is easy to talk to and loves working with patients. He’ll happily answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
The doctor carefully reviews the procedure with each patient, making a customized plan for facial lifting and improvement. Patients are encouraged to bring pictures of themselves from ten or more years ago to the consultation so that the doctor can plan the facelift surgery to restore a more youthful and natural look, and address each patient’s goals and desires. We want you to look like you, only younger, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
Dr. Bresnick performs a special type of facelift surgery where the muscles of the face and neck are tightened. The muscle tightening is done in the neck, jawline, and cheek area. He utilizes this type of facelift for natural and beautiful results.
By tightening the deeper structures beneath the skin, the lifting is done in a way that allows the skin to be naturally redraped, leading to a smooth, revitalized skin contour. Dr. Bresnick’s facial plastic surgery patients look refreshed and restored.
Why Should I Choose Dr. Bresnick for Facelift Surgery?
Dr. Bresnick is an extremely experienced plastic surgeon who has performed over 1000 facelift procedures. He is not only board certified in plastic surgery, but he also is trained in craniofacial surgery, which is a complex subspecialty of plastic surgery dealing with facial reconstruction.
Dr. Bresnick performs the facelift and necklift rhytidectomy procedure for a great diversity of patients of all ages and backgrounds. His superior results have earned the trust of celebrities and other high-profile patients. Many patients choose Dr. Bresnick as their doctor because of his friendly and caring nature, his outstanding reputation, and for the excellent results that they have seen.
Dr. Bresnick is a top surgeon for facelift surgery in Los Angeles, CA because he is:
- Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Uniquely skilled and experienced in the field of plastic surgery
- Fully trained in Craniofacial Surgery as well as Plastic Surgery
- Committed to quality patient care
- Experienced in facelift surgery with more than 1,000 successful procedures performed
Come in for a consultation and see why Dr. Bresnick is one of the most popular facelift surgeons in Los Angeles, CA.
Types of Facelifts Offered at Our Los Angeles Office
Dr. Bresnick performs several types of facelifts. He will advise each patient at their consultation appointment as to which type of lift is best for them. The different types of facelifts that Dr. Bresnick performs are:
This procedure focuses on correcting early facial changes such as loose skin and minor bands in the neck and loosening of the cheek area. It is best suited for younger patients who are in their 40s.
Since Dr. Bresnick customizes each procedure to the unique anatomical needs of the patient, each treatment plan will vary. Some patients will require both a facelift and necklift for optimal results.
What to Expect from Facelift Surgery
For the utmost in safety and convenience, the facelift procedure is performed in Dr. Bresnick’s fully accredited surgical center, Encino Surgicenter. Following the procedure, patients can relax in the private recovery room. For the first night after the facelift, patients will be cared for by a nurse at an overnight recovery center. Dr. Bresnick’s staff will arrange this for you, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
The nurse will pick you up from our recovery room, care for you the first night, and bring you back to our office to see the doctor the next day. The doctor will examine you and change your dressings. Patients are able to wash their hair within a week after surgery and apply makeup. Most patients may return to work after about 2 weeks, although many patients return to basic life activities sooner. From the initial consultation to your follow-up appointments, you can expect to receive personalized care every step of the way.
Additional Procedures to Consider
Many regions of the face age together. As the cheeks and neck age, the eyelids, forehead and mouth areas also undergo age-related cosmetic changes. Frequently, the eyelid, forehead, and mouth/lip regions benefit from rejuvenation at the same time as a facelift.
The advantage of undergoing multiple procedures is that only one recovery time is needed, and a seamlessly youthful facial appearance can be achieved. Common procedures done at the same time of facelift are:
- Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty): This procedure makes the eyes appear more alert and youthful with removal of fatty bags and excess skin. Blepharoplasty can treat the upper eyelids, the lower eyelids, or both to restore a refreshed appearance.
- Forehead Lift (Browlift): The forehead lift is a perfect complement to facelift surgery. It gives the forehead a more youthful look by lifting the brows and smoothing out deep creases. It is also an excellent option for those with a naturally heavy brow.
- Lip Augmentation: This procedure restores the fuller lips of your youth and improves vertical lines around the mouth. Depending on your needs, we offer both surgical and non-surgical options for lip augmentation. This popular procedure will be completely customized to your aesthetic preferences and provides balance with the rest of your facial features.
- Laser Resurfacing or Dermabrasion: These procedures improve fine wrinkles around the eyelids, crow’s feet areas, mouth, and chin. Laser resurfacing can also improve skin quality and treat discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and age spots. When paired with other facial plastic surgery procedures, it can revive your appearance for a glowing, vibrant look.
During your consultation, Dr. Bresnick will help you explore your full range of options to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Your Facelift and Necklift Virtual Consultation with Dr. Bresnick
While traditionally consultations only took place in person, Dr. Bresnick now offers virtual consultations. This innovative appointment system now lets you have a consultation with Dr. Bresnick from your own home. Over videochat, Dr. Bresnick will speak with you about what you want to achieve with facial surgery, allow you to ask any questions, and develop the surgical plan that is unique to your needs. Be sure to have pictures ready to show Dr. Bresnick and any other materials that may be helpful for us. Learn more by scheduling your virtual consultation with us today!