How long have you been considering a Breast Augmentation? A Consultation should be your next step.
So many women dream of the changes that they can make to their breast size for many months and even years. They discuss the idea with friends, have a fun question and answer session with someone that has had a breast augmentation, and research the internet for surgery details and physician reviews. So what comes next? Scheduling a plastic surgery consultation sometimes generates a few nervous feelings but will end up being the most informative and exciting step you will take.
The consultation will give you the opportunity meet with Dr. Stephen Bresnick and his staff, tour our office and surgery center, and enjoy an individualized consultation to discuss your goals and address all of your questions. The consultation is all about you, and helping you understand how to get you the results you are dreaming of. Making this decision is a very personal choice and everyone should be well informed and comfortable.
Dr. Bresnick feels that educating patients about their body, their breast augmentation options and the details involved before, during and after surgery are crucial in a successful surgery experience.
Top 8 Breast Augmentation Consultation Questions
- Am I a good candidate for a Breast Augmentation?
- What is the Breast Augmentation procedure like?
- What is the right size for me?
- Should I get Saline or Silicone Breast Implants?
- Where can I view before and after photos?
- What will my recovery from surgery be like?
- How much does a Breast Augmentation cost?
- When can I schedule my surgery?